Breaking

Monday, November 2, 2020

among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open

among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open


among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open

Among Us Trying to Get BANNED Using a Mod Menu (this is how fast you get banned) So in this tutorial, I'm going to be using the mark on the game among us. And we're going to see if I get banned or not. So let's go into the mod menu again. And this and the vote. And the vote. There we go and the vote. You've got to be kidding me, right? This is big. I swear on my dog's dog. This isn't big. These just happen. This is not big. So in one of my previous tutorials, I did show you how easy it is to mock this popular game among us, which you'll know about, of course, make sure you go check out that tutorial, as is unreal how quickly this game to be modded. So today, I'm going to be enabling lots of features. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


And we're just going to see whenever we get banned or not because a lot of people were saying you can get banned and a lot of people say you can't, so I want to know what's gonna happen. Also, very soon, on the day of the release of the Xbox series x and the PS five, I will be making tutorials on them. And I will also be doing some giveaways, make sure you do like this tutorial and follow my website. So you get to read those tutorials before anyone else. So we have the same mods used in my previous tutorial. They aren't the best mods, but they are the most used. See, in class, everybody's using the basic, even most of the game that they use is not the menu.


Because it's so well known, it should be somewhat protected, which basically means it should be easier to get bandwidth, if you can even get banned in this game. So let's load up the game. I also noticed a lot of you guys commenting, saying that you have stopped playing among us, due to how easy it is to mod and I completely understand that I am sure it will be improved in a month or two. If not, the developers of the game need to get their man's gammy legs kicked in Christ. Right. So loading up the game is over 50 games loading up as well. cries the games crash that they fixed the model they have they patched it. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


No, they haven't. Of course, they haven't. Right here we go. So the game does take a lot longer to load with the mod takes about 40 hours, we've got blue wig-wearing pistols on the left as well as normal. That's essentially the morphing use if you press T on the keyboard, it all loads upright it also toys we're in the game, it's going to free play very quickly. I'm going to show you this mod menu very quickly here. So if we press T on the keyboard, as you can see, there we go. It's got a few features. I'm not going to run through the features because I did that in my previous tutorial. Go check it out.


If you do want to know what do you think do right? It's going to a monkey boy, Sally. Good, I think Here we go. We're in again. This goes ahead and turns off some of the things showery, so here we go. Speed is kind of speed up a lot of stuff. We always do. Okay, so we've changed our character a little bit. Let's put a hat on him. Put that on him. Boom, there we go. We've opened basically all of the stuff in the game. So here we go. The full game This actually has to be interesting. By the way guys, I suck at this game have only played a handful of times. Alright, so as you can see, we are a little bit yeah, we're a bit of a goblin here. Let's go ahead and do I pass for the admin where I don't know where the admin room is. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


so hard to move when it's just fast. There we go. Right and use card insert card. As you do this, then there we go. Dead body report. And here we go. Ready to just go into the mod menu again. And this ends the vote. And the vote. There we go. And the vote. You gotta be kidding me. Right? This is because I swear on my adult dogs. They see the effects. This just happened. This is not fake. You are banned from opening. Please stop. I have seen this message in other people's tutorials before. And it doesn't mean that you've been banned permanently. Right. Let's go into another game because yeah, let's see if it lets us go into another game. Okay, so if we go into this menu, everything seems to be right still is going to online.


Fine public match. So that Oh, are we just going through again, so it looks like rotate here. I'm really surprised how quick that was. I was literally in a game for like three minutes. Not even that we're in the game again. Right here we go wiring stool, this power. Well, I didn't even the only thing I was using there was the speed open. I didn't even end the vote at that time. This is actually really surprising. I can't believe how quick this is. This is happening. Let's try it again. It's going through another match. What we'll do this time is we won't put the speed hat on B we'll turn it down to here. You won't turn it completely off. This Goes ahead. Let's go to the navigation and think I know where that is in here. Right.


What? Okay, so I've been done here. I think I've been royally done in here. I think something's happened. I think I've been picked up the wall right? It's laying down on a guy. I don't know what it is. Is it the mob maybe they're detecting because, I haven't got that much stuff on this just turn this off quickly the open stuff is turn the speed down all the way to zero. This also turned the torch distance down as well. I might be wrong here but it looks like they might have got a bit better at destroying cheaters in this game. I might be wrong. This is really surprised me so far. Let's see what else is in this game. As I said we don't have much enabled now we all we basically have is nothing enabled. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


There's nothing enabled. So we still have a mod menu to see what happens in this. Okay, I desperately need to speed open. There we go. react to start the reactor Okay, this doesn't do that. So so far guys, we haven't been banned from this game. That's because we've turned everything off. That's got to be the reason why. Okay, now I've been swatted. Right. So now that I've been swatted, if it goes to a vote, what we'll do is we'll end the vote. There we go. So there's no vote. There we go and vote. Yes, that's it there. That is the issue in the end vote mode just gets you banned instantly. If nothing else, it's just that so that seems to be the thing here guys. I could be wrong. But it looks like n vote gets you banned instantly from the game.


Come on, work your dog toy, but working it. It's going to this one. Okay, so we've got all these mods now enable we don't have any vote on. Let's see what happens in this game and see what happens. As you can see, we're running as fast as dogs. Go right now. We've got to do med Bay. Go into the med bay. Let's do unlimited emergency meetings. turn that on. But there's another meeting here. As you can see, I've just done that myself. I think by accident. I think the unlimited emergency meetings are kicking in a bit now. I think these guys are kind of pissed with that on the first turn that off. Okay, so we're going to go down in the med Bay to get that over with. As you can see why speed mode really does help things actually, it really does. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


Help me if I bet that better at the game, I could probably do all my tasks really quickly. Right there we go towards complete cafeteria download data, which games be pretty easy, to be honest. But as you can see now I haven't turned on as many logs. It seems to me that, you know, I'm not going to get banned here. Come on being the Indian domain. So I've just been swatted by the black guy. Out of curiosity, this and the vote Shall we just do ask them? So it does end but then you get bloody swatted straight afterward. Okay, so these tutorials been pretty interesting. It looks like only one or two of these mods will get you banned. They even if you get banned, all you have to do is go into another game and you're not banned. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


So it is true what people say you can't get banned from this game permanently. In fact, all you really do is just get kicked out of the game, which I'm quite surprised about considering how many people are modding this game and you know how long this has been going on for. And if you guys would like to see a tutorial was made using this mod menu as an imposter where it will be really okay. Just let me know in the comments. Like I said at the start of the tutorial, make sure you do follow my website so you don't miss out on the tutorials I'll be doing on the new PS five and Xbox series that I will also be giving away some things as well. (This tutorial among us apk mod menu )


You don't want to miss out on that. If you do follow the website you won't miss out and you'll be able to see those tutorials as soon as they are uploaded. So thank you guys for reading and I will see you.

Next Tutorial pokemongo

No comments:

Post a Comment