Breaking

Monday, November 2, 2020

among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open

among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open


among us apk mod menu mobile- Always Imposter-Among Us open

Hey guys, so I'm going to go ahead and open up my Among us game, and as you can see I have this button in the corner, and if I press on this it initiates an insane thing initiate a mod menu guys this is a modded version of among us with a ton of options and today in this tutorial I'm going to be showing you how to go ahead and download this on your device. So as you can see, there are a ton of options no door cool down sabotage life, we can increase all this stuff we can increase our torch distance, we can do so much so as you can see guys, we have a complete advantage or other players in the game we can spam text we can close doors, we can complete tasks, we can see ghosts we can see the chat. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



Alright, let's see what else we got down here we got I don't know I'm just gonna scroll through here. Spam color picker vote I mean this is super cool. And today in this tutorial I'm going to be showing you how to go ahead and download this on your device. So as you can see, you can change your speed you can make yourself always imposter, you can end the game, you can end the game with the imposter winning if you choose to be the imposter, you can end the game with the crew winning you can do random colors random hats on mock skins on my pads, you can have everyone's be the same name. So that is super cool. You can make everybody have the same name. That's awesome. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



You can get rid of ads, open paths open skins, this is super cool. Player imposter no leaves penalty, so you can leave an increase report. So yeah, I'm just going to join a game so I can show you a little bit of gameplay with the mod. So as you can see, we get this little bar at the top and it shows all the player's names. And it's gonna show who the imposture is once the game starts. And I'm just gonna change my speed, I'm gonna increase it so you can see how the speed works. So as you can see, guys, my speed is now super high. I am speeding across the spaceship guys. And this is super cool. So yeah, in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to go ahead and download this on your device. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



So let me just give it a minute for the game to start and you are going to see some gameplay with the mod in action. So let me just give it a minute here for the game to start up. Alright, okay. All right, so the game is starting in three seconds. Let's just give it a second. Right, here we go. Alright, so the game is started, as you can see, and it's it shows who the imposter is. So you see that person in red. They are the imposter. So this is super insane, guys. And as you can see, I can speed around the map, I have the speed open enabled that I turned on earlier. So this is super cool. You've got a complete advantage over all the other players in the game, guys. So I'm going to show you how to download this on your device.



So yeah, this is super cool. I'm just going to clear out of it guys. And what you need to do is go to this insane website Oji rocket comm This is the only website where you can actually download the minus mod on your device. So Oji rocket comm so as you can see guys, here is the website. And once you're on it, what you want to do is either scroll around the website to find where you're looking for or just go into the search bar and type in among us. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to go in the search bar and type in among us. As you can see, it should come right up injected on us the mobile mod menu. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



So press on the app and press the button that says inject now and what this is going to do is download it straight onto your device. So let me just give it a minute here as you can see, injecting among us Alright, processing. This is pretty neat, as you can see on tacking among us, okay. Give it a minute here. All right, we're almost done, as you can see starting injection. Okay, let's see, setting up the final stage. So guys, once it is done, you are going to have to do a human verification by downloading two apps and running them for at least 30 seconds. Now all the apps on this list are completely free. They're from the official App Store. So all I have to do is download two of them and run them for 30 seconds. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



So I'm just going to go with this one CyberGhost VPN, all I have to do guys is download this. So let me just give it a minute to redirect me over to the App Store. And I'm just going to download Concho, my wallet is downloading guys, I'm going to go back onto the list and get a second app. So I'm going to go with this one Solitaire Deluxe two. And all I have to do is download this and run it for at least 30 seconds. So now I'm just going to go to my home screen and give it a minute for both the apps to finish downloading. They're pretty small in size. So this shouldn't take too long for them to download, as you can see. So the VPN is almost done downloading and the Saltaire app is now downloading. (This tutorial among us APK mod menu )



So the VPN is done. So I'm going to go ahead and open this up. And all I have to do is stay on the app for at least 30 seconds just doing basic interactions touching around. And that's going to allow me to go ahead and complete the human verification. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit more just typing in my email here, as you can see, all right, pretty easy. As you can see, this is like a VPN app. So I'm just going to sign up for it. Yep, it's doing basic interactions. As you can see, it's super super easy guys. And you're going to be able to go ahead and complete the verification. So that is it.



Saying guys that you can actually go ahead and do this. So yeah, once I'm done, as you can see to start your trials, I'm not going to do that. But I'm going to go to my home screen and open up the Solitaire app. And all I have to do is spend 30 seconds on this app as well. So I think this is like some sort of card game. And all I have to do is play for 30 seconds. I don't really have much knowledge of this game, but it's fine because all I have to do is touch around with the cards. And that's going to allow me to go ahead and complete the human verification. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit more as you can see, just touch around, and I'm going to be good to go.



So all I have to do is touch around the cards do basic interactions, and then I'll be able to pass the human verification and get the among us mods on my device. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit more as you can see guys just touch around and then I should be good to go. So as you can see, I'm just going to do this or a little bit more of Ryan just touching around here. Now I'm going to go to my home screen and as you can see I have the among us mountains and in your device.

I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial be sure to drop a comment down below consider follow to the websites I'm gonna be dropping a lot more content soon and peace.

Next tutorial Pokemongo

No comments:

Post a Comment