Breaking

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY



Increase Snapchat Score FAST


Increase Snapchat Score FAST (33,000,000+ SNAP SCORE) iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Hey, what's up guys, the appbuilder999 here, and as you guys know, I am the king of Snapchat scores. So if I head over to my Snapchat, and then tap on my profile on the top left, you guys can see I have a snap score of 33,363,011. Okay, this is completely legit. By the way, I'm being showing guys how to increase that test score super quick. And by the way, check out my bit. Okay, just to see how you know I'm bowling and boom, there you go. True ball right here. Okay, we got the highest Snapchat score in the game. Increase Snapchat Score FAST. Increase Snapchat Score FAST -iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST

And today, I thought I'd share with my secret with you guys on how to increase your Snapchat score super quick, these are the most up to date methods for 2020 under iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch works on iOS 1413 1211, basically any version of iOS without a jailbreak. And also another cool thing about this is that you can't get banned by Snapchat. So there's no risk there. And also, you can increase your Snapchat score by however much that you want. Now my last tutorial on increasing your snap test score got 1.3 million views, so yes, loved it. So I thought I'd make an updated tutorial. Increase Snapchat Score FAST. Increase Snapchat Score FAST -iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY.

Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Okay, okay, I don't know why you would want to get that test score by that much. But yeah, and it's up to you guys how to do that. Alright, so I will be showing you guys two methods. The first one is a free method. The second one is paid like any feature snap test score by so much more super quick. Okay, so let's start with the free method. What you want to do first is open up Snapchat. And once you are logged in, we want to do is tap on the search. Now all you want to do is scroll down. And first, we have to do is be adding all these celebrities. So you guys will have a lot more. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.

Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

It'll say follow my appbuilder999 website next to them to follow my appbuilder999 website to all the because we do want to add as many people as possible. And these are celebrities. Okay, so after you have all celebs added, let's go tap on a search. And let's go and type in for example a, and you want to add all these people to inactive accounts. So I can see I already added a few over there. But we're gonna be adding some more on the top of view more right here. And let's just go ahead and add it. 


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

But so add, add, add a super quick, you can even just go and search up for and add more celebrities do you want to do it that way. But you don't do this like shoe size is going to add a bunch of just keep on adding. All right, I can go to the or just type in cc or like that. So for example again, I'm into Susie's. So let's go to Z, Z. And All right, so again, do more. And this is going to add a bunch of these as well. These are inactive accounts. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

 And so yeah, we're gonna be sending them snaps, and we'll increase our Snapchat score for free by using this method. So anyway, the look is satisfied with how many you have added, I could add a lot more to increase my snap score by a lot more. But anyway, let's go and send a snap. So I'm just going to send that Blake snap. So I'm just going to go ahead and just cover my camera. And well, okay, still looks weird. Okay, there you go. Cool. That works. Let's take a picture. And now we want to do is tap on that send button. And you want to go ahead and just tap on all of these. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.

Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

And then you want to hit send. Alright, let's do that we're going to send us nothing I can see it said delivered. And then what you do then is simply close your Snapchat, go back into it, and then go to your profile, and you will see your points being added. So you guys saw before it was 33,363,011. But now it is 14. So basically, however many snaps you send to as many people as possible, that's how much your score will increase by so again, take note of this number again. So now it's at 14 out there. 


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Okay, and now, I'm gonna go ahead and just snap boom, it's going to send it and this time, we're going to be doing it on a much greater scale, since you guys know what to do. So I'm going to be adding all these people Boom, boom, boom, boom, and the list goes on and on. Again, we go down to celebrities, too. So you guys will see done through our top celebrities. But let's go into increase our score by a ton. Now again, I could just add even more people if you want to increase it faster. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.

Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

But I just want to show you guys how this works. So I'm skipping adding axes, the ones that the stars are celebrities, so I'm adding them as bold, even if it's like Jake Paul. Okay, we're just using him to and Peter Snapchat score. Sorry, Charlie Emilio didn't mean to use you for this too. But guess we'll have to do James Charles up there too. So Jeffree Star, this pop up in the popular celebrities section. So I just got to go and add them. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Anyways, I could see I have a bunch added. Now, look at this as a huge list. Now again, you could add even more if you want to increase the data score by even more. So read this, all I got to do is tap on Send. And it's sent all those snap chats Okay, and to increase it even faster. I'm going to go over here, take another snapshot, hit the send button again, and tap on the last snap. So once you tap on the last snap, you don't have to tap on each one of these individual again, just tap the last snap and boom, look at that added all those again. So super common, send it again. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

 And let's go to send us one more time and you can keep on doing this. Okay, so last snap, boom, look at this increase or snap test scores So, so fast. It's kind of ridiculous. Okay, let's go do it a few more times. How about two more times, okay, look at this. I spent how long like maybe a minute It's and read how much my Snapchat score increased by. And again, you could do even more. But yeah. All right. So anyway, I'm going to go and exit out of here. And what you want to do then is just simply go back into Snapchat. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

And there you go, let's go to our profile to see if the points were added add, boom, take a look at that we went from 14 to 260. And how quick that was super quick. And again, I can make that even quicker by adding more people. And all I got to do is tap on last nap, keep on sending the snap over and over again to all those people. And your Snapchat will get like thousands of points and even seconds. So that is insane. Again, this method is completely free, you will not get banned for doing this. 


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

And so yeah, if you are new to Snapchat, and you don't want to make it look like you have no friends on Snapchat, because you're just new, your score is zero. And you want to increase your stat test score. This is the way to go. Super easy. If you want to take to the next level and become the Snapchat Snapchat and become the Snapchat snap scores King. Why was that so hard to say? 


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

I'll say like a tongue twister. But anyway, then there's a second method. I'll show you guys, which is a paid method. But look at this, I got to 33 million Who does that? Who has a Snapchat score? Does this high? Okay, you know, I even like to flex on my Twitter over here. I could see if I scroll down. I disliked it. So yeah, it's gonna be my Snapchat score, then let me know, otherwise, I can't talk to you. Okay, I'm just way too. which is a paid method. But look at this, I got to 33 million Who does that? Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

 Who has a Snapchat score? Does this high? Okay, you know, I even like to flex on my Twitter over here. I could see if I scroll down. I disliked it. So yeah, it's gonna be my Snapchat score, then let me know, otherwise, I can't talk to you. Okay, I'm just way too. which is a paid method. But look at this, I got to 33 million Who does that? Who has a Snapchat score? Does this high? Okay, you know, I even like to flex on my Twitter over here. I could see if I scroll down. I disliked it. So yeah, it's gonna be my Snapchat score, then let me know, otherwise, I can't talk to you. Okay, I'm just way too. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Alright, enough of that. So basically, you could get a 100,000 Snapchat score in an hour, Sophie wants a million-dollar take 10 hours, and just basis works in the background. So you just do whatever you want to know, you got to do anything, all I got to do is by the snap test score, send them a message and boom, you don't have to worry about anything, you got to send any snaps, it adds the points to your account automatically. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

Anyways, they are sponsors of this tutorial. So we want to do is open up your internet browser. app builder999 this is where you buy the points. So again, they have loads of different points I could buy, I'm going to go to the main page over here. And you can see if I scroll down, you can buy however many points that you want. Now, these instructions right over here. So you can see basically Before you start, you need to make sure that your Snapchat has 10 points at the least up score. 


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

So again, this is a method that shows you the freeway, and just in features not to score two up to 10 points or more. And then you want to make sure that you have two-factor authentication disabled for the Snapchat account. So if we go back over here, you want to go adapter account right here, go to settings, and then scroll down, you get to see two-factor authentication, and you want to make this disabled. Okay, so if I head over to continue, let's not go to do it.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

But you could see 930 off, which is why it just asked me to do this stuff because it wants me to set up two-factor authentication, but I'm going to leave it off. Alright, so let's go back over here. Now you also want to make sure that the password does not contain any characters, other than the letters and numbers. So characters like an exclamation mark, the Add sign the money sign are not supported. 



So you want to make sure that you pass or something like this. So like my password 1234 and it has no special characters like those over there. Okay, so after that you want to go to discord and create an account. So go over here, get to see accept invites, and make an account to Discord. I'm just going to go ahead and download the app right here. So it's going to open the app and create an account real quick. And look at that we already have the invite to join snap tests-core dot net. Increase Snapchat Score FAST.



So yeah, I'm gonna make an account. If you already have an account, then you can skip the step. Alright, so I'm in the account. Now, this brings us over here. So anyway, I'm going to open up the Snapchat score dot net. And let's go over here, I'll bring that up. And you guys can see that on Step three, it says to send a message to the bot with the question mark, boost, and key, okay, and you want to replace the word key with their actual code that you get when you buy a Snapchat score increase. So it looks something like this. So you can see as a question mark boost, and then they just paste that code right there that you get when you buy from Snapchat score dot net.


Increase Snapchat Score FAST - iPhone (iOS) / Android - EASIEST WAY

 So yeah, basis, go over here and go to the bot and to send them that message over here. So again, it would be the question mark booth and just paste the key. So it's going to paste the key after that, after that step for the boxes, send you back a message. And then you want to reply with their username and password. And don't worry, they won't have to trust me. I have done this many times in the past. They are very, very reputable, and high up there. So you would type it in like this.



So you have your username, and you have the two dots and then you type in their password without any spaces. So again, here's an example. So that right there is the entire user name, the double dots, and in that right there as a password. So that's an example. And for Step five, and if anything goes wrong, try restarting at step three, but from my experience, everything just works super smooth. So again, just to recap so again, you go to discord you type in question mark boosts, pasting your key that you get when you buy it from Snapchat score dot net, and then after that, you'll get a message back and an app that will get the message back you want to type in your username and put the two dots and type in your password.



For whatever it is, and send that to them too once you do that you're basically to go and you will start getting your Snapchat score points added. So for every 100,000 scores, you have to wait at least one hour but again, this does work in the background. So yeah, all you have to do is message them on discord and then you're good to go it'll start adding the points to your account and you guys will see that happening but yeah, guys, that is how I got such a credit score of 33,362,000 and now 260. 



Now again, you can use that free method that I showed firstly but of course, that would take a lot longer especially to get to 33 million so if you want to use a second payment method to flush out our friends again that link will be down below in the appbuilder999 website any tutorial pretty easy to do. Alright, guys hope you enjoy this tutorial. Enjoy increase your Snapchat score is a free or paid method. They are both great and using both to get a boost or SAT scores.


Snapchat Score PAID Method: https://snapchatscore.net/ Instructions: https: //snapchatscore.net/module/mail ...



No comments:

Post a Comment