Breaking

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter

Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter  

Oh my God, guys as you can see I have the ominous mod on my device. And I mean I just want to open this up it is super cool it is a molded version of the game guide and today in this tutorial I'm going to be showing you how to go Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android this on your device so as you can see guys there's a whole list of options we got show crew and imposter no-out cool down, and the vote moving meeting unlimited emergency meetings, repair sabotage closed doors, torch distance, we can change that, which is super, super cool. As you can see. We've got repair sabotage. 


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


Let me just show you some more the options we got spam text, see ghosts, complete tasks automatically. So this is going to give you an insane advantage guys over other players in the game. So as you can see, down here, we've got color picker, we can spam a certain text we've got an auto clicker vote. I mean, this is super cool. As you can see speed always imposter and game you can make it so the crew wins or the imposter wins, you can make it so you're always the imposter. (This tutorial Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android.)

You can do instant win random hats, random skins, you can unlock all the skins, pets, and half guys. You can change everybody's name to be the same thing, which I think is really cool. Yeah, so in this tutorial, I'm going to be showing you how to go ahead and download this on your device. So as you can see, we've got no ads, they'll leave penalty to confirm ejected long outdistance. I mean, this is insane. (This tutorial Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android.)


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


So I'm just going to join a public game. So I can show you some of the features in action. So as you can see, if I go over here, and I turn on something, let's see, what do I want to turn on, it's going to affect the game. I'm going to change my speed. And I'm going to show you that you can actually run super fast. So as you can see, guys, I'm in like the spaceship. And as you can see I am running super fast. Thanks to this mod. (This tutorial Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android.)


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


So yeah, I'm going to show you how to download this on your device guys. It is super insane. And it gives you a complete advantage over the other players in the game guys. So as you can see, we're on the spaceship here. This is super duper cool. The game is starting in five seconds. So let's just give it a minute as you can see 54321 All right, so we're in the game. Now as you can see, it says and we can see who the imposter is, which is super cool. (This tutorial Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android.)

And who's on the crew, we can run around super fast, which is insane. So like they can't catch us, we can complete all the tasks. So yeah, I'm gonna show you how to download this guy's super, super cool. But I just want to show you that I actually have this. So what you want to do is go to the website,appsinject.net, I'm going to show you it on an older phone just so I can show you that this works on all phone. So appsinject.net guys, there is a website that you want to go to.


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


And guys, once you're on the website, you just want to find the among us mod. But there is a lot of stuff on this website. So if you want, you can just go ahead and search it up, which is what I'm going to do. So as you can see, guys, it comes right up the among us mod. So basically what you do is you press it and you download it. So you can get this on a new iPhone, you can get this on an old iPhone. So as you can see, I do have a mod on my iPhone. (This tutorial Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android.)

And as you can see, I can download it on my old iPhone two, which is super cool. So I'm just going to show you, you press it and you press the button that says start injection. And what this will do guys is it will download it straight onto your device. So it's really as simple as that guys, once you press that button, it is going to allow you to download this on your device. So I'm just showing you this on an older phone just so I can show you that this works on all phones. So as you can see it says setting up the final stage. 


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


And guys, once it is done, it is going to have you complete a human verification by downloading two apps and running them for at least 30 seconds. So as you can see, it says install Open an app for 30 seconds. So basically, I'm just going to pick two of these, download them, and run them. So I'm gonna go with this one CyberGhost VPN, all I have to do is download this and run it for at least 30 seconds. So it's going to bring me to the App Store. 

And I'm just going to download the app guys. The apps are totally free, and they're totally safe. So I'm just going to go ahead and download this app guys. And while it is downloading, I'm going to go back onto the list of apps and I am going to pick a separate app to download. So let me just give it a minute here for this one to finish. And now I'm going to go back onto the list guys. And I'm going to get a second app.


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


 So I'm gonna go with this one Solitaire Deluxe two, all I have to do is download this app and run it for at least 30 seconds as well. So it's super easy guys, as you can see. So I'm just going to go ahead and go to my home screen now. And as you can see the app is downloading. So I'm just going to give it a minute for them to finish downloading, as you can see, and then we should be good to go. So as you can see the VPN is pretty much done. So I'm going to open it.

And all I have to do guys is spend at least 30 seconds on this app. And that will allow me to go ahead and complete the human verification. So as long as you're on the app for at least 30 seconds, you will be able to go ahead and complete it. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit more. As you can see a Ryan is typing in an email address here, this is super easy, as you can see. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit. I'm just trying to get a human interaction completed, make sure I'm on the app for at least 30 seconds, guys. So I'm just going to do this for a little bit more. 

And then I'm going to enter in like a password and stuff. I mean, this is just like a VPN application. So all you have to do is spend like 30 seconds on it, doing basic stuff. And then I'm going to go to my home screen guys and repeat the process and the other apps. So this is like a VPN here. And now I'm going to go over to my home screen, guys. Let me just do that. And I'm going to open up the Solitaire app. And all I have to do is play this for at least 30 seconds. 


Among Us Mod Menu iPhone Android-Among Us Always Imposter


I think this is like some sort of card game, I'm not really too good at it. But that's fine because all you have to do is play it for at least 30 seconds. And that will allow you to go ahead and complete the human verification. So yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and show you here. As you can see, I'm just gonna play it. It's like choose a starting look and stuff like I'm not really too sure what's going on. But it's fine guys because all you got to do is follow along with the tutorial. 

And that will allow you to complete the human verification guy. So just do this for at least 30 seconds and you will be good to go. You can download the Among us mod onto your device guys. So and this is super easy, guys. It's super insane. So I'm just going to go ahead and play with these cards for a little bit more guys. And then I'm going to go to my own screen and I should have the Ammonius mod installed on my device. So let me just do this for a little bit more. 

I was trying to complete the human interaction to the best of my ability, as you can see just touching around All right, this is super, super easy as you can see guys. Alrighty, so what I'm going to do now is go on my home screen guys. And as you can see, I have let me just give it a minute. What you do is you go back to the website, and yeah, so this is the site here, as you can see and it will download right onto your device.

Next Tutorial app music

No comments:

Post a Comment